quarta-feira, julho 19, 2006

Travelling is a pleasure...

...when you don't look for a good deal on airplane companies.

I was just trying to get a ticket for going to Portugal in October.
I started yesterday.

Since I want to make direct flights (Munich -> Lisbon and back), I just have TAP and Lufthansa to choose from.
Luftansa asked between 200 and 300 Eur for most flights.

I knew bying through TAP is usualy more expensive (although most flights are operated by TAP, it is actualy cheaper to book through Luftansa's website), but let's check it out...
Cool, the flight I was looking for is cheap there too! But TAP bookings are so complicated I'll know exactly how much only while doing an actual booking.
I try to book - and surprise - I get a "A tarifa seleccionada já não se encontra disponível. Por favor, seleccione outra tarifa." message. They should fire whoever designed the website.

So I go back to Lufthansa's website. The flight I was unable to book costs 220 Eur. I try to book it, only to find I forgot my credit card. Argh... Let's try tomorrow.

So today morning I happily went to book the same flight. Surprise! Today it costs 270 Eur. Ok... I'll wait to see if it gets cheaper...

So this afternoon, there I go again. Now economy is no longer available if I try to get both the departure and arrival time I want (choosing only one of them is OK, though!). I would have to pay some absurd 1000+ Eur!
Frustrated and angry, I try to log in to Luftansa's web as living in Portugal (yes, that makes a difference, my friends!) and I find out the few less expensive flights actually contain my option. F***** b*******! I log in again as german, and there was my cheap fare (220Eur).

Finaly! I just wonder if the ulcera I am getting on this account is worth the money I'm saving...

TTX = 159

Sem comentários: